Posts by Seth Jaffe:
- A Nice, Straightforward Administrative Law Decision: HHS’s Decision to List Styrene as Reasonably Anticipated to Cause Cancer is Affirmed
- Jarndyce v. Jarndyce Has Nothing On Comer v. Murphy Oil: The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal
- Boston Joins the Building Disclosure Bandwagon: Ordinance Will Require Reporting in 2014
- Massachusetts Releases Its Revised Solid Waste Master Plan: Are We Really on a Pathway to Zero Waste?
- Surprise, Surprise, Surprise: An Agency Cannot Revise Regulations In a Consent Decree
- When is the Meaning of a Statute Sufficiently Plain? The D.C. Circuit Restores EPA Authority to Withdraw Approval of Section 404 Permits