Posts by Seth Jaffe:
- What Do Midwestern States Have In Common With Groucho Marx? Ask Them Whether They Want to Be Part of the Ozone Transport Region
- Just a Hiccup or a Major Obstacle? EPA Science Advisory Board Work Group Recommends that the SAB Review the Science Behind EPA’s Proposed NSPS For Greenhouse Gases
- Man Bites Dog: DOE Issues Electric Motor Efficiency Standards; Everyone Applauds
- The Devil You Know? Which is Better, EPA Enforcement or Citizen Enforcement?
- The Old Razzle Dazzle Is Not Sufficient: DOE May Not Collect a Nuclear Waste Disposal Fee If It Has No Way to Dispose of the Waste
- Waters of the United States: Definitely a Regulation, Not Guidance