Posts by Seth Jaffe:
- NSR Emissions Projections — Finally, An Area Where It is the Regulated Entity Which Is Entitled to Deference
- I Thought Redeveloping Brownfields Was a Good Idea: Apparently the Boston Globe Hasn’t Gotten the Message
- More Than Five Years Later, the Bush Administration Is Still Losing Environmental Cases
- The Ninth Circuit Addresses NEPA’s Goldilocks Problem: How Many Alternatives Are Just Enough?
- In Massachusetts, Regulatory Agencies Are Still (Almost) Always Right
- The States Lose Another NSR (and NSPS) Enforcement Case: I Think I Detect A Trend