Recent Posts by Amy Boyd:
- Sold-Out RGGI Auction Triggers Cost Containment Reserve (Which Sells Out, Too)
- Investment of RGGI Funds Sees Big Returns for States and Consumers
- RGGI: the Hot New Investment Tip?
- RGGI Turns 4, Celebrates with its 18th Auction
- Call It a Win: Californa’s First GHG Auction Sells Out
- Accidental Success? Even Without National Climate Policy, US Emissions May Fall Enough To Avoid Failure
- FTC’s New Guidance Has Teeth to Go After Greenwashing
- RGGI’s Sweet 17th: Cumulative Proceeds Top A Billion Dollars
- In RGGI News: Compliance is Up, Emissions are Down, Sales are Flat, and New Jersey and New Hampshire are Either In Or Out
- Massachusetts’ Climate Change Efforts: Nation-Leading, But Still Not Good Enough?
- RGGI’s First Auction of the Second Compliance Period
- RGGI Makes Some Changes, But Not the Overall Cap. Yet.
- The Economics of RGGI: A Net Positive, Particularly For New England
- GHG Protocol Finalizes Scope 3 and Product Life Cycle Methodology
- Inspector General’s Evaluation of EPA’s Endangerment Finding: Form over Function?